adventures in creativity.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

Yesterday marked ten years of wedded bliss to my husband, Jared. In the past 10 years we have lived in 3 towns, had 2 lovely children, and gone through more than a half-dozen cars. In 10 years I lost my mother, and my grandmother, and we lost a pregnancy; and he was my best friend through it all. Thank you, Jerry.

Now, today I worked on an entertainment center that will soon be a kitchen for Simon and Sophie. I have stalked many, many blogs getting ideas and will throw in a few of my own, too. It has been a labor of love, and I can't wait to show it to all of you!

Tomorrow I will be going to my very first auction sale. Not only will it be a first for me, it will hopefully be an opportunity to "win" back some pieces that have ties to my husband's family. Apparently, the owner of the estate had purchased a booth and a table at auction that had been in a bar/cafe run by Jared's paternal grandparents.

Wish us luck! (And have a wonderful weekend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment